In order to ensure a springboard to the international scene, from now on CARA also accompanies its members in their European strategy. Thereby we undertook to consolidate our European network through the strengthening of existing partnerships but also by the way of new collaborations.
Today, we are able to accompany our members thanks to a range of dedicated services:
- European montly Newsletter: decoding calls for proposal; political and regulatory news; network news and agenda;
- Network organisation: exchange of good practices and information.
- Help in project building: critical proofreading; partnership research; support letter;
- Developing business opportunities: matchmaking event, Demo-Lab visit, collective missions in Sweden, The Netherlands, etc.. ?
- Support the skill increase: 5 EU training workshops.
- Drive the French mobility sector in Brussels: Brussels-based representative Office ;
- Being a privileged interface between local and European ecosystem: member of European networks and working groups such as: ALICE, POLIS, InternationalNetwork of Michelin Cities, 4 Motors for Europe, Transport National Thematic Group, Smart Specialisation Platform 3 Hydrogen, CCAM platform and DIH.
CARA consolidates and develops its influence with European and national networks in order to multiply European partnerships and participate in European area of influence.
Our team in headquarters can lean on Mathilde Ruiz, the automobile sector and French mobility representative in Brussels (PFA – CARA – ID4CAR – MOVEO – Pôle Véhicule du Futur), to make our network glow on the European stage. An active representation of our members’ interests and opportunities created, ahead of time, thanks to identified needs.
For more information, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org