Our business :
– Design office: from the idea to the production of a prototype
– Industrialisation: from the prototype to the production of a pre-series
– Manufacturing: in small, medium and large series made in France
– Purchasing and logistics: from design to delivery
Our areas of expertise are as follows
– LEDs (choice of components, design of LED cards, power supply and control, customised flexible and waterproof light strips)
– Sound modules (creation and processing of sounds: gong, bell, voice, horns)
– Sensors: analogue and digital data processing
– Motor control
– All power, thermal, analogue and digital electronic design
Our main sectors of activity are in the following fields
– Transport (industrial vehicles, coaches and buses, railways)
– Lighting, signalling and beaconing
– Consumer and professional electrical appliances
– Industrial equipment
– Connected objects
– All industrial products in small and medium series
Since its creation, SGAME has been able to surround itself with partners who share the same values and have a common strategic vision in order to provide its customers with an ever better service by accompanying them with a complete, high-quality and rational offer.
In 2018, Jean-Claude GAS, founder, passed the torch to his daughter Guillaumette LECANTE who then took over the company and thus perpetuated its know-how and values.
SGAME, based in Chaponost to the west of Lyon, has 20 employees and a turnover of 5.2 million euros in 2020.
SGAME is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified and is the only company in France to be awarded the double ISO 26000 label (AAA PREMIUM – BCI France and Exemplaire – AFNOR)
You too join the CARA network
Do you propose solutions related to transport and mobility? Let's meet!