The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, connectivity are trends that are drastically changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to supporting the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a full-stack automotive technology player powering control solutions for a cleaner, safer and smarter mobility. The Company’s semiconductor, tools and software solutions provide energy efficiency and pollutant emissions reduction while keeping passengers safe.
The Company is opening a new Automotive Semiconductor Industrialization Manager position to head its FPCU New product Introduction and Supply management for the vehicle electrification and autonomous driving application. The position is based in its headquarters, in Sophia-Antipolis Technology Park, on the French Riviera.
If you want to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products; if you want to deliver products that impact the Automotive Ecosystem with technologies that remove the roadblocks of Electrified Vehicles and help create the crucial nerve system of Autonomous cars; if you are a brilliant Product Manager, passionate about building new products and creating high value for customers and end users; if you have previous product management experience and have successfully driven groundbreaking technologies for the automotive market; If you have been intimately involved from initial product vision to product adoption by customers; If you are comfortable working with business and technical teams, simplifying complex subjects and helping experts understand the business value of their work : WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION !
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Missions for Semiconductor Industrialization Manager
As part of the Operations team, you will drive the OLEA FPCU products from NPI to Industrialization.
The Semiconductor Industrialization Manager position is central in the industrialization of new semiconductor products. The role focuses on ensuring industrial production and volume ramp-up using many disciplines, such as Test Engineering, IC Validation, IC Design, Front-End Process, Packaging, Planning and Logistic, Quality, Marketing, and Manufacturing.
That role has important visibility within the company organization and is aimed at leading to a director position.
The responsibilities include:
- Ensure industrial producibility during all stages of NPI and volume ramp-up
- Ensure reliability qualification according to AEC-Q100, IC characterization according to AEC-Q003
- Own PPAP, provide Manufacturing and Quality documentation for manufacturing supply chain management and product control plan.
- Ensure compliance with the product datasheet and functional safety requirements
- Release Test program for different milestones Proto, ES, Production Safe Launch and High-Volume phase
- Manage In-depth ATE test data analytics, test-limits and guard-banding
- Manage Safe launch and volume ramp-up incl. reduction of test stages, Cost optimization
- Support quality incidents and customer complaints
- Drive strategic improvements and innovation projects.
- Drive as their main operational Interface OSAT and Wafer foundry partners.
Required skills and experience
MSc in Electrical Engineering Technical field
Technical skills & experience
- 5 years of experience in semiconductor Product or Test Engineering, IC Design, IC Validation, Package Technology, Quality Engineering or equivalent in international environment
- Experiences in new product introduction and/or volume ramp-up using PPAP methodology
- Knowledge and experience of reliability qualification and IC characterization
- Strong background in statistics, Six Sigma certification preferred
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of complex data analytics, FMEA, dFMEA, Control Plan.
- Experiences using state of the art Semiconductor test data analytics tools
- Experience in Functional Safety, ISO 26262 or equivalent
- Experiences with IC validation (or similar) using lab bench equipment is a plus
- Good understanding of wafer manufacturing process CMOS bulk, FDSOI, NVM process option.
- Understanding of advanced semiconductor package technology is a plus
- Proficient French and English professional level with excellent communication and reportinf skills in English
- Chinese or German language is a plus
Furthermore, you are :
- A strong problem-solver with excellent analytical skills, quality-minded
- Enthusiastic, team player, happy to work in international and growing start-up company
- Showing strong sense of ownership and initiative, Creative, rapid learner, cooperative
- Willing to travel: Europe, Asia, US.
- Displaying a strong ability to adapt to different interlocutors and negotiate
- Having a wide scope and ability to keep the big picture