The Automotive industry is living a revolution. Electrification, autonomous driving, diverse mobility, connectivity are trends that are drastically changing the industry’s rules. Among all decisive topics revolutionizing cars in the next future, Silicon Mobility is committed to support the rapid advent of electric and hybrid cars.
Silicon Mobility is a technology leader for cleaner, safer and smarter mobility. The company designs, develops and sells flexible, real-time, safe and open semiconductor solutions named FPCU (Field Programmable Control Unit) for the automotive industry used to increase energy efficiency and reduce pollutant emissions while keeping passengers safe.
The Company is opening an “SoC Front End Designer” position in its main Research and Development center ideally located in the Sophia-Antipolis Technology Park on the French Riviera.
You are a brilliant and passionate by System on Chip Front-End designer for Automotive Applications?
You want to support the development of disruptive products accelerating the car’s powertrain electrification? At Silicon Mobility, we like to light up our employee’s potential. Are you up for the challenge? Contact us: send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Missions of SoC Front end Designer
As part of the FPCU integrated circuits Engineering team, you will work on front-end design activities.
- Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- IP module development from the feasibility studies to implementation
- IP module verification and validation
- SoC on chip integration
- SoC verification at RTL and gate level
- Synthesis, Static Analysis
- Formal proof between RTL and Gate netlist.
- Functional safety support
- DFT and test support.
The position requires pro-active involvement with all SoC development team.
Requiered skills and experience
Good university degree in microelectronics engineering
Technical skills & experience
- Good knowledge in Verilog/VHDL RTL implementation
- Experience on IP with SystemVerilog UVM methodology
- Experience on SoC top level verification with C or Verilog/VHDL language
- Good knowledge on SoC architecture and on ARM Amba AXI/AHB/APB bus protocol
- Knowledge of Mentor/Synopsys EDA tools is highly recommended
- An experience in functional safety ISO26262 shall be appreciated
Fluent in English
- Be self-motivated, pro-active, flexible and capable of accepting new challenges
- Be autonomous, organized, rigorous, and have a high sense of priorities
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and team working