CARA supports the European development of its members
Five good reasons to turn to Europe :
- Finance your research and innovation activities with co-financing rates between 60 and 100%.
- Compensate for the decline in state subsidies by taking advantage of European funding.
- SMEs benefit from their own funding opportunities.
- Benefit from a European strategy that is increasingly focussed on the transport sector: a greener, more digital and more resilient strategy.
- Open your structure to new skills transferts and markets thanks to European collaborations.
Services at your service!
Benefit from the expertise of the CARA network when you submit a European project!
Take advantage of our privileged partnerships with other European clusters to build your consortium; perfect your projects thanks to our know-how and get the support of our ecosystem.
Upgrade your skills to meet European requirements and participate in our training workshops. These cover European projects, applications, calls for projects and EU flagship programmes for the sector.
Use our connections with the European authorities and benefit from a collective representation of oyut interests. To represent you, our team relies on Mathieu SARAIVA, representative in Brussels of the French automotive and mobility sector (French Mobility Sector).
His missions consist of: providing us with grey information, defending our interests in Brussels and communicating French positions in the transport and mobility sectors, animating the sector in Brussels in order to create links between the various players, organising events for meetings and exchanges between European representatives, European associations and the players in the sector.
CARA is part of various European networks:
- GTN Transport: The National Transport Thematic Group is a consultation structure for research stakeholders (public and private). The French representative bodies in the European institutions rely on its work to define the French position on the Transport theme. The GTN Transport proposes topics to be included in the work programmes of European programmes. It is a body of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
- CCAM (Connected, Cooperative and Automated Mobility) Public Private Partnership: The CCAM public-private partnership aims to create user-centred connected and autonomous mobility in Europe while increasing safety, reducing congestion and contributing to decarbonisation. The network experts: Florent ANON, from NextMove, Stéphane Buffat from the Lab and Guillaume TRAVERS, on assignment at CARA.
- 2ZERO (Zero emission road transport) Public Private Partnership: 2ZERO is the successor to the Green Vehicle Initiative. Its objectives are to contribute to the carbon neutrality of the European transport system by 2050, to support economic growth and job creation in Europe, to ensure European competitiveness as well as to improve the quality of life of EU citizens and ensure the mobility of people and goods. The network experts: Geoffroy MARTIN from NextMove and Jean-Baptiste YVON from EFI Automotive.
- BEPA (Industrial Battery Value Chain) Public Private Partnership: The objective of this PPP is to support the development of a battery R&I ecosystem in order to achieve European industrial leadership in the design and production of future generation batteries. The network expert: Jean-Luc BROSSARD, from Stellantis.
- Made in Europe (The manufacturing partnership) Public Private Partnership: This partnership aims to ensure the competitiveness, sustainability and sovereignty of the European manufacturing industry, as well as to defend Europe’s technological leadership in the world, the prosperity and well-being of employees, consumers and society. The network expert: Sergio CAPITAO, from ID4CAR.
For more information on the PPPs
Please contact the Europe correspondent in Brussels for French mobility
How to get ahead on the European scene?
Subscribe to our Europe newsletter and benefit from our expertise in analysing European calls for proposals, political and regulatory news and events in the sector!
Capitalise on the experience of our members by taking part in our exchange forums dedicated to European issues!
Subscribe to our Europe newsletter! FOR MEMBERS ONLY
For more information, please contact our Europe team