In order to showcase the Products & Services developed through E-BOOST Open Calls, the consortium is launching the Innovative Communication Tools Open Call in order to highlight beneficiaries and their results.
Proposals are expected to contribute to the following expected outcomes:
- Communicate the beneficiary projects of each E-BOOST Products & Services Open Calls;
- Promote the innovative solutions presented by the beneficiaries in Products & Services Open Calls;
- Disseminate the different Open Calls launched by E-BOOST project;
- Explain the methodology of the E-BOOST project to enable application for the Open Calls;
- Communicate the final results of the E-BOOST project to stakeholders.
The types of Innovative Communication Tools requested by the E-BOOST project are presented in the non-exhaustive list below.
- Flyers and roll-ups
- Visual materials used to convey information effectively. Through these physical tools, general information about the project and its objectives can be communicated at the different face-to-face events organized by the project, such as workshops, seminars, meetings, company visits, matchmaking, etc., as well as the partners involved in the project.
- Visual representation combining text and images to convey information clearly. They will be used to explain the innovative products, services and processes that have been selected in each call of the project. They will be published on the social media profiles of the project and on the website.
- Audio files for convenient and accessible information transmission. Through interviews with the selected candidates of each call, the innovative products or services with which they participate in the project are presented. Representatives of the project partner will take part in them and will conduct the podcast. They can be disseminated through the project’s website and its social media profiles.
- Powerful tool using moving images and sound to convey messages comprehensively. It will be a short animated information video for the beneficiaries of each Open Call. It would be disseminated on the project’s website and social media profiles.
These tools should be produced for each of the beneficiaries per mentioned Open Calls. There will be 10 beneficiaries in total.
- 2 Supporting innovative Products and Services development in electromobility sectors (bottom-up #1 and #2) = up to 4 beneficiaries
- 1 Supporting innovative Products and Services development in electromobility sectors (Clean Hydrogen) = up to 2 beneficiaries
- 1 Supporting innovative Products and Services development in electromobility sectors (Industrial Battery Value Chain) = up to 2 beneficiaries
- 1 Supporting innovative Products and Services development in electromobility sectors (Towards 0 emission transport) = up to 2 beneficiaries
These Innovative Communication Tools should be made for the above-mentioned Open Calls. Which are launching according to Three cut-off (see section 3.2.1 of the guide for applicants).
Each proposal should also plan to make 1 main video before cut-off #2 and #3, to promote and disseminate the Open Calls to E-BOOST targeted countries.
The lump sum is aimed at covering the following costs incurred by beneficiaries:
- Personnel costs
- Subcontracting costs (up to 50% of the allocated grant)
- Other direct costs: travel and subsistence, equipment (only depreciation costs), consumables, etc.
– Be a SME according to the European Definition regulated in the Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC :
- A micro enterprise: which is a company who employs fewer than 10 persons and whose turnover or annual balance sheet total does not exceed 2 million euros.
- A small enterprise: who employs fewer than 50 persons and whose turnover or annual balance sheet total does not exceed 10 million euros.
- A medium-sized enterprise: an enterprise who employs fewer than 250 persons, whose turnover does not exceed 50 million euros and/or whose annual balance sheet total does not exceed 43 million euros.
– Be established in the E-BOOST territorial scope described as follows:
- Non-EU countries: Listed EEA countries and countries associated to the COSME part of the Single Market Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature (list of participating countries).
For any enquiries regarding the Innovation Support Services – electromobility sectors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the E-BOOST Open Calls, see E-BOOST website or ECCP profile.
To keep informed about latest news, follow E-BOOST on LinkedIn and Twitter.