Since being set up in 2005, CARA, European Cluster for Mobility Solutions, promotes the assets of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region and attracts all automotive sector decision makers by demonstrating that the region offers a great place of sourcing opportunities for automotive technologies.
Automotive Techdays 2021 in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes is a showcase for innovation and industrial excellence. This high-class event gathers technology providers for the automotive industry to present their innovative projects in different fields within 3 thematics:
- Structure & materials applied to vehicles
- Sustainable connected mobility
The 5th edition of Automotive Techdays will take place on June 1st 2021, online.
Come and discover technological innovations for next generation mobility: more efficient, more environmentally friendly, adapted to new uses !
Find out the list of technologies that will be presented within the 3 themes and discover how to respond to the challenges you have to face:
Teaser Automotive Techdays 2021
The 2021 edition will take place on June 1st and will be fully digital.
Registration is by personal invitation only.
Each innovative project will be presented whith a short video.
Project leaders will then be at your disposal to discuss on the project booth by chatroom or video conference.
In addition to presentations of innovative projects, other suppliers from the automotive industry in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region will present their activities and know-hows:
- ALTAIR: multiphysics analysis and optimization software for the design of robust low noise electric machines
- ARAYMOND: solutions for fastening, assembly and integration solutions
- CARA: european cluster for mobility solutions
- CARNAUTO: With more than 8,000 researchers and 50 technological platforms, Carnauto provides access to an unprecedented range of scientific skills and technological resources for the automotive sector
- CEA : CEA’s mission is to be a catalyst for and accelerate the pace of innovation
- EXSTO: international plastics group specializing in high performance polymer products and solutions (polyurethanes and thermoplastics)
- IFP Energies nouvelles: major research and training player in the fields of energy, transport and environment
- PLASTIC OMNIUM: world leader automotive tier1 supplier for clean mobility applications
- SAINT JEAN INDUSTRIES: innovative company specialized in the engineering and manufacturing of components for transports and energies markets
- SEGULA: global engineering group present in more than 30 countries with 13,000 employees
- TRANSPOLIS: center for innovation and development in the field of safe and sustainable vehicles and infrastructures
Two conferences will be held during the day:
- Re-use: How to loop with a new generation of second-hand vehicles
- E-mobility ecosystem & expertise : a strong commitment of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes players
You will soon find more precise information about these conferences.
For any enquiries regarding the event, please contact us :